Well done Stratford upon Avon council

From picture looks like France with cars parked in motor home spaces

I wonder if they marked out a couple of spaces for the doggers?

No, I'm a prude, parked there once and wondered why a couple of blokes in cars were parked right outside my door with their headlights on. Then it slowly dawned on me, eeek dirty buggers :eek:

No, I'm a prude, parked there once and wondered why a couple of blokes in cars were parked right outside my door with their headlights on. Then it slowly dawned on me, eeek dirty buggers :eek:

Had the same problem when I stopped overnight at a local beauty spot above Cheltenham.

We didn’t wild but parked up in Greenways car park, locks up at night as well. NO signs saying no overnights but the charge of £3 starts at Midnight for 24 hours.

I had asked SUA council if any parks were ok for overnight but got this response;

Good Morning Mr Riches,

Thank you for the below email, we do not have any car parks that allow over night sleeping with apologies.

Kind regards

Suzanne
Customer Service Advisor
Customer Access
Stratford on Avon District Council, Elizabeth House, Church Street, Stratford upon Avon, Warwickshire, CV37 6HX

Subject: Re: Motorhome overnight parking

Dear Suzanne
That’s a pity, you will lose visitors.
I believe you used to accept it once.
Are there any car parks which don’t specifically restrict it on the Local signage?
Thanks
Malc

I do understand your frustration and can only apologise. I am afraid I can only refer to our parking it may be worth you searching for local camping sites.

Kind regards

Suzy
Customer Service Advisor
Customer Access
Stratford on Avon District Council, Elizabeth House, Church Street, Stratford upon Avon, Warwickshire, CV37 6HX

We stopped overnight in Stratford on Avon on Sunday, £2 overnight in the designated motorhome bays

Parked up at the services on the m6 toll £30 with a £10 food voucher and pre paid toll works out the parking for night costs £10

I don't quite understand how this works - do you book parking and they pay the toll?

I don't quite understand how this works - do you book parking and they pay the toll?

Wully is absolutely right, if you want to check their website, £30 gets you overnight, plus food voucher, plus toll fees ..........

Indeed it does - thanks.
Will bear it in mind if we are going to be in the area.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back