What did you do to your van today?

Thanks Gordon. Bought some VTOMAN kit this morning 1500 unit 1500 extra expansion batterie 400 solar panel. Got a nice £100 discount on top of what I thought was already a decent price using Gordon the lairds friends referral code this kit will fit in the crafter and be able to be taken out and put in the big bus. My new Indian name. Wully two Vans. 😂
No it's naw !
Screenshot_20240401_114315_Facebook.jpg

Thanks Gordon. Bought some VTOMAN kit this morning 1500 unit 1500 extra expansion batterie 400 solar panel. Got a nice £100 discount on top of what I thought was already a decent price using Gordon the lairds friends referral code this kit will fit in the crafter and be able to be taken out and put in the big bus. My new Indian name. Wully two Vans. 😂
I think it should be Wully van Wully!😜

Well we've arrived at Morbihan (remember Wintonian) at the town of Josselin on a vast free aire full of froggies parked cheek by Jowell and between us and the Dutch van there's enough space for a football match, ah well.

You are in a lovely area, with the smell of the sea everywhere.

Morbihan is one of our favourites areas (especially Locmariaquer) and over the years I've walked Yvonne's feet off looking at all the monuments and megaliths.

Oh, and yes, shared a bevvy or three.

Love to see people getting nice stuff enjoy and have loads of fun with it.
Thanks for that , we all worked all our life so why not , just got no money now to go anywhere 😀. Things seem to come at the wrong end of life when you're Young & working 7 dys a wk u paying Mortgages ect you can't do anything....then you have to squeeze it in before you go to Heaven 🧚🧚🧚

Having the Amplo hydraulic self levelling system fitted today

They're nice, I have one on my A/S Bourton
Today I siliconed a leaking seam on my other A/S, the 1999 Pollensa. Now I'll get undereneath and weld some braketry on to the chassis to stop the entrance step feeling as if it's about to detach. On the Pollensa, that is, not the Bourton.

Back