What made you smile today.

Noting that the 'Weather Report' thread has had over 3000 posts and over 15000 views made me smile this morning.

Colin :):):)

This made me smile ?

Attachments

• 186E5C40-6FFB-47AD-8F05-ACD9DEECAB39.jpeg
    186E5C40-6FFB-47AD-8F05-ACD9DEECAB39.jpeg
    846.8 KB · Views: 6
I've removed the lime green straps that I put on the van as a temporary repair, when the grey water fixing bracket fell off the van on the way to Orkney last year.
It now has a plain white bracket, more in keeping with the rest of the van.
As some people know Linda has every accessory in the van in lime green, so when Wully very kindly gave me the lime green straps to mend the van, it was with mixed feeling for me that I accepted them.

It was a bacon sandwich from the little sandwich trailer which is parked on the site ?

Having my daughter home from Australia... even for just a day! She's off to Spain tonight for a couple of weeks walking some of the Camino de Santiago but she'll be back with me for 2 weeks from the middle of September.

Pulling into a layby and seeing someone rush into their van but I think they forgot they didn’t have any clothes on from the waist down! Malcolm and me couldn’t stop laughing as we pulled out of the lay-by :oops:?

Pulling into a layby and seeing someone rush into their van but I think they forgot they didn’t have any clothes on from the waist down! Malcolm and me couldn’t stop laughing as we pulled out of the lay-by :oops:?

Perhaps there were of the Canine persuasion, Jeanette?

Colin :):):)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back