Where Do I Find......

Where Do I Find......

..............a simple Smiley face in the emoji list?
I'm missing them like mad - sad but true.
Please help me out here!!!

Colin (Smiley face,
Smiley face, Smiley face)

I hadn't thought of the smilies I'll take a look :Very_sad: Mmmmm they are very small and no animated ones

Yes, there are some missing. Tes has already given me a list of missing smilies.

Campervanannie;n1429 said:
I hadn't thought of the smilies I'll take a look :Very_sad: Mmmmm they are very small and no animated ones

I am trying to work through my todo list in order of importance. I promise I will do it as soon as I can.

I tried posting forum code for smilies, from a free website.

It works on WC but not on here for some reason.

Thanks one and all. I look forward to being able to smile upon the world in my usual fashion in due course.
In the meantime......

Colin (Smiley face, Smiley face, Smiley face).

Thought it was just me missing the smilies!!

Full Member;n1466 said:
Thanks one and all. I look forward to being able to smile upon the world in my usual fashion in due course.
In the meantime......

Colin (Smiley face, Smiley face, Smiley face).

Here you are Colin ?☺️?????????

I miss the old smileys too.. I think they were a lot clearer and we all got so used to expressing ourselves with them. Some of the new ones are great too but maybe we can have a mix of both? Is that possible Phil?

Minisorella;n1955 said:
I miss the old smileys too.. I think they were a lot clearer and we all got so used to expressing ourselves with them. Some of the new ones are great too but maybe we can have a mix of both? Is that possible Phil?

You do get used to the old smileys Jennie these ones are on the small side plus a few of the others moved!

Never mind the old ones, where are the new ones? :Thumbs_Up: just found them. Hmmmm, bring back the oldies! :FROG:

I do worry about you lot!!!!

I wouldn't of thought smiley's were so important to you.

:FROG::Rocket::Dog::package_Box::Waving::Birthday_Cake::Kiss_Mark::Cake::Flushed_Face::Red_Wine::Diamond_Ring::Ok_Hand_Sign::Watermelon::Bicycle::Ice_Cream::Speak_No_Evil::Fish::Rabbit::Delivery_Truck::Musical_Notes::voltage::Beer::House_With_Tree::Snowman::Fire::Crown::Crystal_Magic_Ball::Monkey_Face::Very_sad::Alien::Hot_Coffee::Snake::Bandage::poultry_Leg::Cow::Money_Bag::Very_Angry::Airplane::Hear_No_Evil::Halo::Sun_Behind_Cloud::poop::Coin_Purse::Margarita_Cocktail::Rain_Drops::Heart_Eyes::Devil::Sunflower::pink_Heart::Zipper::Chocolate_Bar::Love_Letter::Umbrella::Chick::Sleeping::Snowflake::pig::Thumbs_Down::Cherrys::Turtle::Handbag::See_No_Evil::pencil::Santa_Claus::Broken_Red_Heart::Lollipop::Thumbs_Up::Gift_Present::Sail_Boat::Blossom_Yellw::paw::Grandpa::Bouquet::Lemon::Thinking_Face::Ghost::Rose::Elephant::panda_Face::Grandma::Blow_Kiss::koala::Sun_Face:

I've missed one, which one is it?

Campervanannie;n2378 said:
Copycat lol??

Meow ? are you only allowed to do it Annie because you've got red bars!! ?

Jeanette;n2458 said:
Meow ? are you only allowed to do it Annie because you've got red bars!! ?

???? and aren't they a pretty shade of red.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back