Whittingham & Goosnargh Social Club, Campsite. Thursday 16th until Tuesday 21st November 2023

Whittingham & Goosnargh Social Club, Campsite. Thursday 16th until Tuesday 21st November 2023
Posted by jeffmossy
Whittingham & Goosnargh Social Club, Campsite
Thursday, November 16, 2023 - 10:00 AM
Until: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 - 03:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hi Jeff,

The latest medical appointment letter arrived today, and just about kills the chance of attending the Rally so we will need to cancel. Sorry

Also had yet another Jury Citation today as well. Fortunately, my health problems mean that I have been excused for another 12 months, so not all bad news ... When the Excusal expires, I shall be 71 and will be able to get a permanent Jury Service exemption

Steve

Hi Jeff,

The latest medical appointment letter arrived today, and just about kills the chance of attending the Rally so we will need to cancel. Sorry

Also had yet another Jury Citation today as well. Fortunately, my health problems mean that I have been excused for another 12 months, so not all bad news ... When the Excusal expires, I shall be 71 and will be able to get a permanent Jury Service exemption

Steve
Sorry your not going Steve.

Sorry your not going Steve.
You and me both, Jeff! The original plan 12 months ago was for a gentle drive to Goosnargh, and then push on to Spain via France afterwards, having failed to make the France/Spain Winter break in November/December 2022. I'll aim for a 3rd time lucky' for 2024/25 although that will have to be juggled because of the booking for the Camper UK Repair of the delaminating floor ... OK, let's try 4th lucky .... :ROFLMAO:

To be fair, there's plenty of people who would happily swap places for my/our '1st World problems', and, as long as the eyes open each morning and the Pension hits the Bank Account, there is always next time!

Steve

Hi Jeff as pm could you add us in please arriving Friday (possibly Thursday and will know next week) so Friday for 4 nights please for definite.

Very sorry (and gutted) but we also have to cancel. 😟

We have a terminally ill foster cat we're looking after just now and have decided it's not fair to leave him to be looked after by someone else - albeit a big cat-loving friend - as his condition is deteriorating daily and requires a constant eye (and lots of cleaning up!) so needs someone in the house 24 hours just now and our friend can only stay here through the day.

Gordon has said he has someone else he can pass our SBP and tattie scone order on to, ty Gordon 👍

Last edited:
Hello Marie, have you ordered any breakfast barms? if yes then your order needs to be cancelled, the breakfast thread is being monitored by the club and any orders that are not cancelled will have to be paid for by the person who has ordered. Here is the link to the thread.Thanks (y)

On Friday evening, after Gordons fantastic raffle Phil is going to do a brand new game called STICKY 13, this game is very popular in pubs atm and is like playing bingo with cards, Phil will explain the rules and how the game is played

I will be taking some SKA t shirts and hats (for the rally next November 2024) with me to the Goosnargh rally this weekend 16th November 2023, if you would like to purchase any come and see me or Lorraine

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back