Who's Awake

Jeanette;n2130 said:
Morning folks it's bright sunshine breezy and chilly here today just waiting for whirlwind to arrive she's coming late as her mam is starting work late so we have her company for tea!!! Annie I hope you've had it sorted now nothing worse than toothache!!

It's not quite sorted back again tomorrow and £1200.00 later it better be right or I'll ave em lol

Campervanannie;n2209 said:
It's not quite sorted back again tomorrow and £1200.00 later it better be right or I'll ave em lol

?? how come you've turned red now Annie hmm that price no wonder you're red!! The quote buttons have shrunk and the colour has disappeared as well!! Well it has on mine??

That's good thought my eyes had gone funny!! Anyway how come you've gone red Annie??

Well my injection has finally worn off and it all starts again tomorrow morning for my next appointment.

I got back from garage today to a letter from the doc i saw 2 days ago asking me to make an appointment as he had got the results from my xrays, so i duly phoned up docs only to be told that that particular doctor hasnt got any appointments until xmas!!!! So why send me the bloomin letter asking to make appoint asap!!!

Daisymini;n2336 said:
I got back from garage today to a letter from the doc i saw 2 days ago asking me to make an appointment as he had got the results from my xrays, so i duly phoned up docs only to be told that that particular doctor hasnt got any appointments until xmas!!!! So why send me the bloomin letter asking to make appoint asap!!!

what bit of leg ive got left will have dropped off by then....lol:Flushed_Face:

know that feeling towellsue trying to get appoinment is like looking for end of rainbow it keeps moving thankfully ihave good docctor so if icant get appoinment then iask for a phone call it suprising how quick they find me one then lol ok have got recurring drugs script and without any querys

You can’t even make an appointment at our dr practice! You ring ... the receptionist writes down details and then the dr rings back within 3 hrs ... after the telecom, the dr decides if it is worth them actually seeing you. Handy for busy working people, but all very remote. And you have to go online to get repeat prescriptions ... won’t do it over the phone.

oldish hippy;n2344 said:
know that feeling towellsue trying to get appoinment is like looking for end of rainbow it keeps moving thankfully ihave good docctor so if icant get appoinment then iask for a phone call it suprising how quick they find me one then lol ok have got recurring drugs script and without any querys

Thats a point Hippy, Ill ask for a telephone consultation as dont think i need to see him again, hes only going to make another appointment for either minor surgery in practice or at the hospital surely that can be done over phone.

Daisymini;n2337 said:
what bit of leg ive got left will have dropped off by then....lol:Flushed_Face:

You gonna be legless again Sue? :Margarita_Cocktail::Margarita_Cocktail::Margarita_Cocktail:

We have good doctors really considering what I've read about others and they will always find a space for me if needed!

We are very lucky at our local GP.

We can nearly always get in within a couple of days of ringing.

Robmac;n2438 said:
We are very lucky at our local GP.

We can nearly always get in within a couple of days of ringing.

I could always get Mum in the same day or if I didn't think it was needed for the doctor to actually see her then he would always ring back the same day .
My uncle never had appointments at his evening surgery he said it was his job to see patients if they needed a doctor (you wouldn't have wasted his time though as he didn't take any hostages)

Rob that's basically the same with ours

really dont have much of a problem getting appointments ...although if i wanted to see a certain doctor there would probably be a long wait,,,,,,,,never seem

to see the same doctor twice in a row.........the problem is when sitting in front of doctor...some are better than others......a few of them either appear to

have
a lack of knowledge even in simple things.. which leads to wrong diagnosis.....one has attitude and i refuse to see her again.....

my old doctor had morning and evening surgery.......you went in waited your turn...and he didnt leave till last patient was seen.......no appointments.....doctor of the old school who seemed to know exactly what the problem was.....a bit like doc martin but without the attitude.......a nice kind friendly family doctor.......how things change....

trixie88;n2472 said:
really dont have much of a problem getting appointments ...although if i wanted to see a certain doctor there would probably be a long wait,,,,,,,,never seem

to see the same doctor twice in a row.........the problem is when sitting in front of doctor...some are better than others......a few of them either appear to

have
a lack of knowledge even in simple things.. which leads to wrong diagnosis.....one has attitude and i refuse to see her again.....

my old doctor had morning and evening surgery.......you went in waited your turn...and he didnt leave till last patient was seen.......no appointments.....doctor of the old school who seemed to know exactly what the problem was.....a bit like doc martin but without the attitude.......a nice kind friendly family doctor.......how things change....

Sometimes trixie the changes aren't for the better we're lucky we see the same doctors so he knows what the problem is so your diagnosis is right as he knows you!

Just let the dogs out for a pee and we have a lovely crisp frost covering everything and a very clear sky I really should be out somewhere in my van even if I only go 7 miles to Haworth bet it's fab up there on the moors tonight.

oops deleted whole post by accident not going to do it agin morning annie wellwe lost the bar under names this forum changes ever time i use it lol mr phil is sorting out good on him just hope we are not giving him to much hassle

Last edited:
oldish hippy;n2669 said:
oops deleted whole post by accident not going to do it agin morning annie wellwe lost the bar under names this forum changes ever time i use it lol mr phil is sorting out good on him just hope we are not giving him to much hassle

He is working very hard to get it just right. I'm sure there will be a few more changes as the wrinkles are ironed out. :)

Back