£1000 in Amazon Vouchers to be won!

We have had a great year on Motorhomer.com and I want to give something back to all the members who have worked so hard to make this community a success. A new raffle has been posted today where there are £1000 in Amazon gift vouchers as prizes.

You can acquire tickets up until 23:59 on New Year's Eve and the draw will take place on New Year's day at 18:00.

I am also going to be giving all members a credit bonus to let them secure more tickets!

All the 954 members that have posted on the forum have been credited with 1 extra credit per post made and 1 extra credit for every like they have received.

So go and get them tickets

Good Luck!

https://motorhomer.com/raffle/10/view

I was just going to start a sweepstake on if you'd actually be awake, and functioning enough to do the draw at 6am on new years day Phil.
screenshot_1364.png

Thanks Phil. Just in time to pay off the Christmas credit card bill.

Yes, I expected it would be a typo, just keeping you on your toes mate ;) ;)

we are all waiting to pile in at the end with the maximum credits ??

I don't think it works that way he uses a random number generator to choose.

We have some very generous members here, many thanks to all who have donated their Reward Points to Charity (y)

We have had a great year on Motorhomer.com and I want to give something back to all the members who have worked so hard to make this community a success. A new raffle has been posted today where there are £1000 in Amazon gift vouchers as prizes.

You can acquire tickets up until 23:59 on New Year's Eve and the draw will take place on New Year's day at 18:00.

I am also going to be giving all members a credit bonus to let them secure more tickets!

All the 954 members that have posted on the forum have been credited with 1 extra credit per post made and 1 extra credit for every like they have received.

So go and get them tickets

Good Luck!

https://motorhomer.com/raffle/10/view
Thank you Phil not only for the additional credits, but all the hard work you put in for making this one of my favorite sites to visit, Informative, light hearted, and friendly. Keep up the good work wishing you and the community a blessed New year

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back