2 different types of scam?

marchie

We vacated the Aire at Mula on Sunday morning after being woken at 0230 by locals playing football between the Vans and headed towards Valencia. As we switched to the AP7 around Murcia, I noticed a car on the hard shoulder with hazard warning lights operating, about 100 metres past the junction. I couldn't believe my eyes when we passed the car; there was a drop dead gorgeous young lady, clad in a Black basque, fishnet stockings and high heels 👠, bending over into the boot area, ostensibly looking for a change of clothing ... When my pulse returned to normal, I wondered whether she was perhaps a trafficked female, deployed to lure horny/gullible males to stop, at which point her pimp/handler would appear and rob the helping motorist ...

Yesterday we stopped at an Aire 1 mile or so (as the crow flies) from Port Sagunto. Elaine had popped out to get rid of some rubbish whilst I was in the bathroom, and so I had to leave my shave 1/2 way through to answer the banging on the M/home door, thinking that it might be the Local Police doing a Stay Limit check. A man in his mid/late 60s, with a home printed lanyard launched into a tale of his good works, collecting money to buy food for the local homeless of Sagunto, because his aged parents had also been homeless and starving.Told him 'No thanks' which seemed to upset him somewhat and returned to my shave ...

Today we moved from the Aire and drove back to Moncofa, about 17 miles north east. About 2 hours after arriving, my 'friend' from Sagunto appeared, wearing a different lanyard, and knocked the door, asking for cash to buy food for the homeless of Moncofa because his parents ... etc, etc. I was tempted to ask whether he was following me ... Cheeky bugger!

Steve

Looks like i will have to buy a new set of lanyards to catch you out. 😂
I find it much easer to sneek into a van with my kids and let them eat all the biscuits.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
You mean con your way in 😂

Back