2-Person Inflatable Kayak FOR SALE

wildebus

I bought this Kayak a while back and but found after buying it that the proposed 2nd person (the OH) is more likely to fly to the moon then get in a canoe.
It is certainly usable with one on board and I used it for the very first time on Loch Ore at the recent Motorhomer meet, however I have decided to switch to a 1-man version and have just bought the Explorer K1 model instead. I got another Intex one as I think the quality is superb.

So this K2 one is available for sale at just £75. Usually £150 but Amazon have it listed for £130, so you would save nearly £50 even off the Amazon Price with mine, which only hit the water for the very first time at Loch Ore, so is essentially brand new with the bag,pump,oars,everything!
In fact the two pairs of Oars and the Pump are literally brand new and unused as I swapped over the pump and the set of oars I used with the K1 I got a couple of days ago so the buyer will have a pristine set.

I am also including a Floatation Jacket as well with the Kayak at no extra cost so that is something like a £30 freebie thrown in as well (the K1 is a narrower more enclosed kayak than the K1 so I need a different style :( )

This is the kayak here as listed on Amazon (where I bought it) - https://amzn.to/3sLOoF2

Here is the actual Kayak for sale, inflated in the Garden around a week ago ....
IMG_20220519_143106_7.jpg

And a photo today of it packed away with the oars and pump on top
IMG_20220528_103902_0.jpg

This is the Floatation Jacket
IMG_20220528_110425_3.jpg
Quoted as an "XL" size but I would say more of a L as it is fairly snug (but totally usable) on me at around 6' and 12St.

And the whole lot (pump and oars inside the bag)
IMG_20220528_110647_5.jpg

So Recap .... Price is £75.
Postage if needed to be sent is extra and with the size of the package I would estimate maybe £14 but would need to confirm.
Can be collected from Scottish Borders area

Bargain price. Over lockdown they were £200+ if you could get them. With the jacket I'd rup your hand off if I didn't pay around £160+ for one and still not used it... (no jackets...)

I wonder if Barry will go for it, he's had his a while so it must have had enough by now :D :D

I bought this Kayak a while back and but found after buying it that the proposed 2nd person (the OH) is more likely to fly to the moon then get in a canoe.
It is certainly usable with one on board and I used it for the very first time on Loch Ore at the recent Motorhomer meet, however I have decided to switch to a 1-man version and have just bought the Explorer K1 model instead. I got another Intex one as I think the quality is superb.

So this K2 one is available for sale at just £75. Usually £150 but Amazon have it listed for £130, so you would save nearly £50 even off the Amazon Price with mine, which only hit the water for the very first time at Loch Ore, so is essentially brand new with the bag,pump,oars,everything!
In fact the two pairs of Oars and the Pump are literally brand new and unused as I swapped over the pump and the set of oars I used with the K1 I got a couple of days ago so the buyer will have a pristine set.

I am also including a Floatation Jacket as well with the Kayak at no extra cost so that is something like a £30 freebie thrown in as well (the K1 is a narrower more enclosed kayak than the K1 so I need a different style :( )

This is the kayak here as listed on Amazon (where I bought it) - https://amzn.to/3sLOoF2

Here is the actual Kayak for sale, inflated in the Garden around a week ago ....
View attachment 62984

And a photo today of it packed away with the oars and pump on top
View attachment 62985

This is the Floatation Jacket
View attachment 62987
Quoted as an "XL" size but I would say more of a L as it is fairly snug (but totally usable) on me at around 6' and 12St.

And the whole lot (pump and oars inside the bag)
View attachment 62986

So Recap .... Price is £75.
Postage if needed to be sent is extra and with the size of the package I would estimate maybe £14 but would need to confirm.
Can be collected from Scottish Borders area

I'd be happy to have it :D :D

The money not the canoe, I'd drown myself.

(y)O

Ok can we buy it please. I think you are in the borders, we are passing on or abouts the 15th June to pick it up. Where should I send the money to?
I'll PM you ...

I live in Beadnell, Northumberland coast but away visiting family until 27th June but if this doesn't sell( highly unlikely I know) please let me know as e will buy it.

I live in Beadnell, Northumberland coast but away visiting family until 27th June but if this doesn't sell( highly unlikely I know) please let me know as e will buy it.
I'll put you in 'reserve' position (y)

Hi I am concerned that PayPal will take a large percentage so is £10 ok as a deposit?
Regards David

Hi I am concerned that PayPal will take a large percentage so is £10 ok as a deposit?
Regards David
If you do it as a "friends and family" it should be fee-free but £10 is fine anyway.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back