2004 swift 630g bed setup

Mash369

Free Member

Does anyone know how to setup the dining seat bed on a swift 630g. We have never used it and don't know if we have all the right parts.

Cannot find any instructions anywhere

Ta

I have the Sundance 630G and the middle bed is made up by first removing the table (simply lift up and it unhooks) and then pulling out the lats from the wall side and dropping them on the lips on the edge of the two bench seats. Then its a case of pulling the seat cushions forward and the backrests fill up the space created. This makes a 3/4 size bed.

Now, if you're asking how to make it in to the larger double bed (involving pulling out the side sliders then I'm at a loss as I've never been able to work that one out as well!!
I do have two pieces of foam in the garage section which I can only assume slot in to the gaps. I know the bench seats on both side have a wooden base so presumably you push these towards that sliding edge bit and use the foam fillers on the wall side?

It's the full bed configuration I can't work out, I think I may have not got all the required bits 🤷‍♂️

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back