2014 Vauxhall Meriva 1.3 diesel

marymary

just a long shot…hubby cannot drive anymore so we don’t need the car sitting there to remind him….if interested pm me for pics etc, asking £3250 ono, 66k miles, air con, heated mirrors,seats and steering wheel! 🙂IMG_2315.jpeg

a few more details, and its reduced now….

Has it ever been a towed car?

I bought my 2013 car 7 years back and paid £1.900 with 27th on the clock, now worth nothing as ten years old and round the clock.
Here that would be £750 at best, england seems to atract high prices compared to here, no one wants cars over 3/4 years old as mot required, dealers wont take them as exchange and most end up at auction or scrapyard, i seen a 6/7 year old merk like new last week going to the crusher.

I recalled you saying similar when we were driving around ROi and NI Trev and saw plenty of old cars driving around in good nick from late 90s onwards so what you are saying is quite confusing.

Now that I have given up work I have been looking for a car, then I will sell my van, but car prices are through the roof at the moment, including Northern Ireland if they were that cheap in NI I would be over there like a flash.
I used to sell vehicles to a guy from NI who used to come over here every week with a transporter and take cars back to the NI.

I recalled you saying similar when we were driving around ROi and NI Trev and saw plenty of old cars driving around in good nick from late 90s onwards so what you are saying is quite confusing.
Thats down south, not to many up north if you look around, there is ot a car over 5 years old in my street, 3 doors up got there 7 year old pergo with 40 thu miles lifted by the scrapman, to me it was like new and i would have bought it as it was an estate car, daft buggers round here.

Not even with two scrap caravans on the drive?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back