24 gb three data sim

TeamRienza

Amazon doing 24 gb sim for £32 (reduced from £45).

Offer is for 24 hours only. They are charging £4.49 delivery despite stating free delivery. Still makes it £10 cheaper than usual.

Davy

As advertised and confirmed by Amazon there should be no delivery charge added at all. That is a great data deal if you are a very light user and it lasts up to 24 months, ideal if you just want to do the basics without any streamed video.

Thanks for this - I normally buy 12gb for my iPad.
I used an Amazon gift card from last Christmas (and clicked free postage) so didn't cost me anything 👍🏻👍🏻

I usually buy 3 internet with legs 24gb. Just run out after 2 years. We don't download films or anything. At home only use about 1gb a month for 2 of us. Stay connected to house wifi when possible.

Away in our motorhome on a CS site and using a 24gb 3 sim which I’ve had for 16 months. I’ve been waiting for it to run our for 2 days now...still going strong and showing I’ve used 26.3gb !!...result 👍😊

I have just been troubleshooting the Internet of a neighbouring van in alicante. They have used a 24gb card and an 8gb card since coming to Spain and their huawei mifi router confirms they have used 32gb. Can anyone who uses these data cards confirm whether the 24gb card is limited to 9gb when abroad because in practise it appears to allow the whole lot?

I am on my 5th (approx) 24gb 3 data sim over the years. Example. This year we have had 3 trips to France, Spain and Portugal.
1 x 7 weeks
1 x 2.5 weeks
1 x 3.5 weeks
Also various trips of up to a week in Rep of Ireland and use in Uk (N. Ireland) on all other trips which in total makes this years count to about 120 nights (more if you count the days at the end of each trip)

I have always got the full 24 gb, in fact then sim usually starts with about 25 gb when activated. The current sim in use as I write is down to 11955 mb. I have another 2 sims in a drawer which will probably cover me for another 2 years or so.

My take on it is that my style of usage does not trigger any restrictions. I only e mail, surf forums (about 9) each night for up to 4 hours and read online newspapers (3), weather forecast, route plan, search fo pr sites etc. The only concession to streaming is an occasional Skype to the daughter in Australia.

I also ensure that I turn the mifi on to establish a connection on return to the Uk. As can be seen from above, longest trip is about 7 weeks which possibly helps.

Davy

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back