A FEW SNAPS FROM THE FROG TODAY (SUNDAY)

The laird

Rally Organiser

Yeah they angle grind the gate locks and nicked it with a 4x4 rear window was smashed so suspect it was also stolen but I believe the van was found at loanhead so was it you terry? Kris is really stressed with the carry ons ,never had this happened b4 .
The last van goes away this week I think from storage

runnach

Yeah they angle grind the gate locks and nicked it with a 4x4 rear window was smashed so suspect it was also stolen but I believe the van was found at loanhead so was it you terry? Kris is really stressed with the carry ons ,never had this happened b4 .
The last van goes away this week I think from storage
LOL...............not guilty M'lord. Would make some noise using a grinder, you would think someone would have heard?

I imagine Kris is very upset, targeted twice within a few month. Not good!

runnach

07*50 am I believe ! Yeah she is gutted
police are in every few hours was speaking to them nice guys they’re fuming about it happening
I was doing sentry duty last night to assist ( crawling big basta) who said that 😜
The more eyes open at various hours, the better, Gordon. Those doing these acts really are the lowest of low.

I suppose at 07.50 ish, any noise would be looked at as someone working.

trevskoda

Electric fence on 230v may solve the trouble.
A good thing is burned black wire on thin steel rods about 1ft high with wood boards with nails under soil at other side,when they trip they get scured.

Wully

That stuff she could really do without god help them if her man gets them before the police do. Probably same mob as before I had a brand new caravan stripped to nothing in winter storage in Dumfries they were using interiors of caravans to build motorhomes according to police they had a big fire one night at there premises somewhere near castle Douglas.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)