A member needs our help

Talbot Express vehicles were first made in n1982. Ours succumbed to the old metal moth. All four rear spring hangers and a good proportion of the chassis had almost disappeared overnight! The inside was damp and it was too costly to repair. But the engine and gearbox were just perfect (for 1960/70's tech!) But if anyone is looking for chassis and body parts for these vans, there is a guy called Simon, who makes them. Did the cab on ours and made a great job of it. He no longer repairs, just supplies parts.

Talbot Express vehicles were first made in n1982. Ours succumbed to the old metal moth. All four rear spring hangers and a good proportion of the chassis had almost disappeared overnight! The inside was damp and it was too costly to repair. But the engine and gearbox were just perfect (for 1960/70's tech!) But if anyone is looking for chassis and body parts for these vans, there is a guy called Simon, who makes them. Did the cab on ours and made a great job of it. He no longer repairs, just supplies parts.

And just to add to the above, he may not do repairs but he does have someone local to him who he recommends and is local to him !

This thread may actually help a few vans stay on the road.

Hmm, maybe not.

I put "Talbot Express vehicles were first made in n1982. Ours succumbed to the old metal moth"

And I got nothing. I thought forum comments came up on a search.

I worked for A S Baird in whitabbey who were the agents for them along with roots/commer trucks hillman and some other daft car i forgot the name for, rememeber now Simca.

Hmm, maybe not.

I put "Talbot Express vehicles were first made in n1982. Ours succumbed to the old metal moth"

And I got nothing. I thought forum comments came up on a search.
Just tried it with just Talbot Express and this thread came up.

Just tried it with just Talbot Express and this thread came up.
Wierd, you would think a cut and paste of more words would bring it up at the top of the page, the mind boggles.

not for me though???

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back