A new tablet ? Which one

Minor info.
  • Tablet working well and I now know not to close apps as multitasking is ok
  • Only 1 drawer to open but it has 2 slots so sim and memory both Ok
  • I use a drive synch app which synchs 1 of my Google drive folders and subfolders
  • If connected I can see them all but I do not need them all offline
Any suggestions for an office substitute (android)
Why not Microsoft Office? It's in the Play Store and works well on my Lenovo tablet.

My son installed the full Microsoft office suite on my new MacBook using his Uni account. Apparently he is allowed to put it on 3 computers for free.

iPad 8th generation is actually £60 cheaper than the Samsung listed here. Top spec models are eye watering but you can still get some great value Apple gear, you just need to look past the headlines 👍
I wouldn't have any Apple device if you paid me, in my experience they are so crippled they are only good for surfing the web and looking at emails.

Android and Linux rock.

I wouldn't have any Apple device if you paid me, in my experience they are so crippled they are only good for surfing the web and looking at emails.

Android and Linux rock.
I wouldn't have anything but Apple if you paid me lol.

I don’t care what anyone uses, I just wanted to make the price comparison right 👍

looking to get a 10 in tablet .
I do nOT want an Ipad
64GB storage and maybe 4gB ram
so goos quality etc
My thoughts are
Huawei @ £275

Samsung @£385

Lenovo @ £220

any thoughts etc welcome
it does not need a simcard slot..i will tether is to my phone (samsung) for w-fi
i like samsung and am prepared to pay a bit more !
Huawei is ahead at this stage !

My ain is to "do away with the laptop" whilst travelling..All my data is cloud based
I have a bluetooth keyboad and mouse
just need a sutable "Office App" in preference to google sheets etc which demands the internet !
I have got an unused X tablet Flex 10A that I bought for a project that never happened if you are interested. It’s very rugged.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back