Acer TravelMate P6 Core i5-10210U 8GB 512GB SSD 14 Inch Windows 10 Pro Laptop - for sale. SOLD

GMJ

Acer TravelMate P6 Core i5-10210U 8GB 512GB SSD 14 Inch Windows 10 Pro Laptop

I have had this laptop for literally just a year so it is in very good condition and working perfectly. I only changed as I wanted a larger screen.

The case has 2 marks on it - see photos - but these do not affect its use. The laptop comes with the mains charger and is from a pet free, smoke free and Covid free house.

Full details can be found here - https://www.acer.com/gb-en/laptops/travelmate/travelmate-p6

The laptop has Windows 10 on it but is ready to install Windows 11.

It was £584 brand new a year ago. I am looking for £250 and will include 'signed for' delivery for this as well.

Please message me if you are interested or want more info.

IMG_5105.JPGIMG_5106.JPGIMG_5107.JPGIMG_5108.JPGIMG_5109.JPGIMG_5110.JPGIMG_5112.JPGIMG_5113.JPGIMG_5114.JPG

Looks like a bargain.
But I have a PC at home and use a tablet and my phone whilst travelling.
Maybe source a 12v to 19v adapter as that is likely to be of use to a motorhomer.

• Thank You
Reactions: GMJ
That really is a lovely bargain for someone.
I also have a 14" laptop that I use all the time at home. It's the perfect size for travelling around too and I managed to find a good 12v charger for mine. I still love a proper old-school keyboard, even though I've got a great phone and an iPad. I spend half my life cleaning fingerprints off touch screens 🤣

• Thank You
Shame it's not 15.6 inches, I'd have got it for Liz, her Dell is now 10 years old but still works, it's only a matter of time.

• Thank You
Bounce

Still up for sale :)

Can't believe this bargain hasn't been snapped up!

• Thank You
Now sold

Thanks all

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back