ACSI app for 2018

• Thread starter Deleted member 1907
  • Start date

Deleted member 1907

ACSI app for 2018

Anyone been successful in getting the 2018 app?

I've tried the URL in the book, www.campingcard.com/app18, logged in and all's fine until it gets to 'confirm' ... then nowt happens no matter how many times I re-enter the data or click 'confirm'

Asked for help from ACSI and they kindly told me that the 2019 (!) will be available in January 2019 (!!)

Think that is right when I tried it on previous years. Jan kick off.

There was an update to the app this morning, however when I updated the app the 2018 info was still not available to download. Last year I updated to the 2017 info on 17 Dec 2016 as it shows this info in the app.

Got mine on the 4th Dec, i had to sign in again to the app and then download all the separate maps / sections.

Now when i look in downloads it shows i have access until 30/12/2018

Have just updated my app and am currently downloading the new maps. It all seams a bit variable but happening.

Thanks for the responses folks ...Happy to say I now have the app installed and working on various pooters :b0213:

After 10 days of swapping e-mails with ACSI customer service :White_Thumbs_Down_S, all of which pointed to the same Cul-de-sac (!), I gave up on getting any real help from them. They were,I have to say, very polite:Thumbs_Up_Hand_Sign

Just in case others have a similar problem: The solution was to open a new account with ACSI (!)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back