Adblue

Generally, a blue top means it's full cream milk. Another add bloo is some block of chemical block germ-averse people hang on their toilet bowl.
I was under the impression that some cars had adblue tanks big enough to last between services, but I'm not sure where I got that idea from.

Generally, a blue top means it's full cream milk. Another add bloo is some block of chemical block germ-averse people hang on their toilet bowl.
I was under the impression that some cars had adblue tanks big enough to last between services, but I'm not sure where I got that idea from.

I think some do, don't know for all makes but some Mercedes models will last between services. It's a combination of a few things. The cars have a slightly larger AdBlue tank, much higher MPG and service interval at lower miles.

Are you sure it hasn't just run dry and the system runs on empty
The faster you drive the more you use
And the engine will not restart until you have refilled If you drive passed last warning light 3rd 10 lt just put in and not all would go in about 500ml left in container

From my experience the 2019 lorry uses more in lower gears at slower speeds, traffic jams start stop or ha ha, in towns.
But how dose it know?
when loaded over time, clear roads are best your get! gear 12 and running v little used.
55 to 75 ltr adblue to 350ltr ish derv every 2/3days
If it Costs more than £1ltr exspencive

If you run out while driving get to destination befor you turn engine off some vehicles will not start if empty adblue tank.
It will work / drive on empty 100 miles or more untill you turn engine off then it wont start...
I have driven trucks same make and year some used loads some not as much
VOLVO WASHINGTON 3 years ago sold it 20pence lt don't no cost now 3years retired 42 years on road had enough of VOSA

I think some do, don't know for all makes but some Mercedes models will last between services. It's a combination of a few things. The cars have a slightly larger AdBlue tank, much higher MPG and service interval at lower miles.
My pug has 15lt adblue tank

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back