Advice please

Joy

What do we need to buy to be able to charge our IPads & phones when away in our motorhome, what do others do?

We use something like this. I think it’s worth getting good quality as cheap ones seem prone to fail. Phones don’t take much charging but i pads use quite a bit of battery to charge, certainly only one at a time on a particular socket.

I use a 12v supplied USB adaptor with 6 outlets, cost me perhaps a tenner on eBay.

Best of all it is 2.1a across all outlets. Anything less your iPad or iPhone will not stay charging if they are in use at the same time eg running copilot

Your normal 12v usb device commonly only gives 1a

klunegapyears has posted a similar thread there are many additional sockets on e bay you can wire in off your leisure batteries giving a feed wherever you sit or lie

We use something like this. I think it’s worth getting good quality as cheap ones seem prone to fail. Phones don’t take much charging but i pads use quite a bit of battery to charge, certainly only one at a time on a particular socket.
Ok thank you

Reactions: 2cv
I use a 12v supplied USB adaptor with 6 outlets, cost me perhaps a tenner on eBay.

Best of all it is 2.1a across all outlets. Anything less your iPad or iPhone will not stay charging if they are in use at the same time eg running copilot

Your normal 12v usb device commonly only gives 1a
I understand and thank you

klunegapyears has posted a similar thread there are many additional sockets on e bay you can wire in off your leisure batteries giving a feed wherever you sit or lie
Thank you for the advice

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back