Afternoon All!

GMJ

Afternoon All!

Newbie here! Known as er...GMJ...on the MHF forum. I have been looking for a second home for a while so hopefully this can be it:Smiling_Face_Emoji:

Currently driving a 2012 Autotrail Comanche after owning a Bessacarr e795. We go away for a mid week 4 night break every 3rd week right throughout the year in the UK (just back from Llandovery yesterday) plus have at least 1 longer continental trip every year. This years longer trips were 3 weeks to the SoF just after Easter and 4 weeks across the NL and northern Germany in September. The next long trip is down to Spain for January:Slightly_Smiling_Fa.

Cheers

Graham:Slightly_Smiling_Fa

Thanks

Can someone let me know how to add a photo as an avatar?

ta

If you use the 'contact us' button below to let Phil know you are from MHF he will update your status, and then you just click on your avatar to change it

I filled out the contact form when I joined and sent that so hopefully it'll get sorted in due course.

Thanks again

Yo, Graham. Let me know next time you're coming down to Devon, and I'll try to remember to turn up!:redface:

If I managed it Graham, I'm sure you can. Mind you I did have help on mhf to do it.

Ray.

GMJ;n8842 said:
Thanks

Can someone let me know how to add a photo as an avatar?

ta

Hi Graham, go to your Profile in the top right corner, hover or click on the default pic then click the edit button in the corner and upload one, they allow selfies, see mine.

Piers
aka dghr272, Terry

Piers;n8991 said:
Hi Graham, go to your Profile in the top right corner, hover or click on the default pic then click the edit button in the corner and upload one, they allow selfies, see mine.

Piers
aka dghr272, Terry

Thanks Terry

Yes they do allow selfies...I've put mine up ...moohaahaaa!

Jong-Un:Smiling_Emoji_with_

Nice piccy Graham but you have signed it Jong-Un shouldn't that be Wrong-Un..........................:b0230:

Dave.

Last edited:
Hello and welcome

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back