Alpicool fridges…..specifically C15 and Y16….

marymary

Does anyone have any knowledge of the C15 and Y16 fridges from Alpicool?? This is the one I need that fits where I want it to go, thnks JayJay!! They are physically the same size and both hold 15L….basiclly the Y16 is cheaper but I can’t see many for sale so wondering if it is an older model or maybe even a newer model, the Y16 doesn’t have bluetooth or usb charging neither or which I think I need, but would prefer the newer model??

Does anyone have any knowledge of the C15 and Y16 fridges from Alpicool?? This is the one I need that fits where I want it to go, thnks JayJay!! They are physically the same size and both hold 15L….basiclly the Y16 is cheaper but I can’t see many for sale so wondering if it is an older model or maybe even a newer model, the Y16 doesn’t have bluetooth or usb charging neither or which I think I need, but would prefer the newer model??
Hi ,
Having checked the Alpicool website it would appear the Y16 Is the only one shown in the current 2023 range. It’s available on Amazon with a additional £20 discount voucher valid until 7 July

Is one just a fridge and the other maybe can also freeze? I don't know that model but looked at some when a mate was after one and I found a few different model numbers for same capacities. Some froze, others didn't, some you could have multiple compartments and control each. Any that freeze seemed to use a lot of electric and any figures given in adverts were for using as a fridge on the ones I looked at, think thee were the 25 litre ones.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back