Also another from Facts

nicholsong

Also another from Facts

I am keeping to my 'nicholsong' user name as I find it confusing when same people use different ones on different forums.

I registered and sent Phil a contact message yesterday morning but am still waiting to be upgraded to 'Full Member'

Geoff

Hi and welcome aboard. Phil should soon get you sorted

Welcome Geoff. I kept my moniker for the same reason and was astonished how quickly my application was accepted. Quite refreshing from experiences with less proactive places.

John

Dear Phil, this bloke can´t possibly be junior, he´s even older than me.

Hi my Kapitän :Airplane_Emoji:

I think Geoff's forum name should be Methuselah. He's Captain Over on Fruitcakes. Teehee.:wink:

Milly;n8152 said:
Dear Phil, this bloke can´t possibly be junior, he´s even older than me.

Hi my Kapitän :Airplane_Emoji:

Only just Jan and at your age does it matter?

You asked for that, cheeky girl:Tongue_Out_Emoji_wi [ like this emoticon]

Geoff

Hi Geoff
i joined too. I just used a different house name ?
Posh totty to the nutters

Ginebrosa;n8277 said:
Hi Geoff
i joined too. I just used a different house name ?
Posh totty to the nutters

Ahhh, that'll be Saloman signing in.

Welcome from me,
John

I see the riff raff are getting in now. There goes the neighbourhood. :Very_sad_emoji_icon

The member formerly known as 747.

Hello and welcome

maingate;n8285 said:
I see the riff raff are getting in now. There goes the neighbourhood. :Very_sad_emoji_icon

The member formerly known as 747.

Cheeky gnome . I'd recognise that bare bottom anywhere :Wink_Emoji:

Blimey! No wonder Roger was complaining it was quiet on FC last night, they are all over here! Good to see so many joining and supporting this new venture though. Captain Over! Nicholsong sort your Avatar out will ya? If your looking for your avatar of you flying your last command here it is below. :smile:

Maybe Tess or Phil can sort it for you

geoff (Mobile).jpg

Welcome Geoff and Sal, tell that gnome to mind his own business.:Hungry_Face_Emoji:

Hi Geoff.

I can't be bothered with fucts, so glad you have joined here with a load of fucts regulars it feels less daunting, I don't think I will go back to MHF's, shame after all these years!..

ray.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back