Am I A Motorhome Widow?

No, just got his priorities sorted

Not a widow, just someone who is not interested!

A bit harsh.

As a guy we do have different thoughts.

He could be, knowing he has time, is now using it to he’s best abilities.

It does depend on his love language how you respond.

But as a guy who does like prise, take his and your favourite drink out to the van.

Sit and look at what’s been achieved, then plan where you are going to go too.

Maggy understands Annabel, we have come on a tour of Germany and she has found a reel of led strip lights, two cordless drills, several rolls of 12v cable and trunking, crimping tools, soldering iron, heat shrink tubing, boxes of connectors a few led spotlights and a rear view camera, I don't why she doesn't believe me when I told her that I had forgotten to take them out ?

Maggy understands Annabel, we have come on a tour of Germany and she has found a reel of led strip lights, two cordless drills, several rolls of 12v cable and trunking, crimping tools, soldering iron, heat shrink tubing, boxes of connectors a few led spotlights and a rear view camera, I don't why she doesn't believe me when I told her that I had forgotten to take them out ?

One day Tez you’re going to weigh that van of yours, and scare yourself witless ?

Think this may apply to Chris, Rog was on the forum This am while I presume Chris was cooking dinner!

Paul did wait until after 8pm!

Helen

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back