Amazing discovery!

We bought the Henchman Tripod Ladder with Safety Platform, that works by leaning your hips in towards the safety barrier; this leaves both hands free to operate a Leifheitt Extending Window Cleaning Pole with microfibre cloth/squeegee, enabling me to reach across the roof (main road on street parking) safely

Steve
Fancy doing our new to us Burstner Harmony 😀😀

Fancy doing our new to us Burstner Harmony 😀😀
God loves a trier, Chris. The 600 mile round trip would be a problem, as would transporting the ladders. They cost £399 for the 3.2m working height, all 3 legs being adjustable version. I'm 1.78m, and the platform means that I'm using the brush at shoulder height, just about perfect

Steve

God loves a trier, Chris. The 600 mile round trip would be a problem, as would transporting the ladders. They cost £399 for the 3.2m working height, all 3 legs being adjustable version. I'm 1.78m, and the platform means that I'm using the brush at shoulder height, just about perfect

Steve
As it happens, I am in Scotland if you are doing free demos :)

We have the 3.2m extending ladder too which I carry with us when travelling. Makes it much easier to attach our awning to the rail and also to get up to roof level when the TV aerial comes off (twice now!).

We're in Spain for the next few days, Neil, should be back home around 2nd May, and the ladders will be out sharpish to attack the accumulated dust, insects and bird crap ...

Steve
You found some insects? Not had that problem for years on vehicles.

Mine needs a sandblaster lol

On the free Aire at Leclerc Hypermarket Miranda de Ebro and managed to buy a 3 Step Mini Ladder, like the double Caravan Step, but with 3 Steps, giving a top step height of around 65cm. Ideal for the drop down bed, because we can set the height at a level that removes the need to dismantle/rebuild the upholstery each night and morning; added bonus is that the same Steps will make mounting/dismounting the bikes on the Rack much easier, as well as making the Bike Cover use less of a PITA. All for €32.95

Also managed to replace the can of Dry PTFE spray after the original fell from the broom cupboard and punctured after minimal usage. Can't win them all ... :rolleyes:

Steve

I haven't seen any. But caravans have graphics too, so I guess that is why it is OK
TBH I use wetnforget on all of the van and house and have not had any problems (still got graphics!) Just need to remember that it does take time to do its thing, on my ‘green’ patio after a month or two it was clear and lasts a year!

Back