And yet another one from Facts

Penquin

And yet another one from Facts

Hi all - there are an awful lot of names that I recognise on here and I thought it sensible to continue to use the same username - it saves me having to think too much about names etc.

I hope that this forum will prove to be a success - that will only happen if we are all willing to try - and I for one am keen to give it a try.......

So most of you know that I live in France now down south below Bergerac in the Lot et Garonne with AFAIK the only Swift Kontiki 615 on French plates (don't ask). If I can help then please just ask.... I have been motorhoming since 2005 and had a ******* for 28 years before that and a tent before that...... and most of the time we have used those things in France mainly. (Typical bl**dy teacher - too many days off.....).

I also used to work for ambulance services - WestCountry and St John so still have the odd brain cell with memories of those sort of things if advice is needed.....

I hope that helps you recognise me - at which point I will probably get blocked instantly......

Dave

'evening Dave! :b0231:

John

Welcome Dave,
I hope you enjoy it on this forum.
There will be a lot more support from admin on here than you have been used to from those Canadians.:wink:

Welcome Dave.. Not paying my subs on fucts so I will make my home here, you know how I feel about VS.:Very_Angry_Emoji:

ray.

. If I can help then please just ask....

HELP, sorry could not resist Dave.

Joe 48;n8243 said:
. If I can help then please just ask....

HELP, sorry could not resist Dave.

Take 2 x 500mg Paracetamol and call me back in the morning if you still feel like that......:Smiling_Emoji_with_:Thumbs_Up_Hand_Sign

Hello and welcome

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back