Angles Mortes stickers

SimonM

Do you use them, 3500kg and over.

I have a set so far unused on my travels, and I have seen plenty of 3500+ motorhomes without, and also quite a lot of 40ton lorries without them - are they just more French bureaucratic nonsense that will fade away? Has anyone been stopped without them?

IMG_3736.jpeg

Took bloody ages removing the glue residue from last year tip to France, then when you are on an aire with a Morello Palace Liner parked next to me with French plates and no Angles Morts stickers to be seen, I won’t be fitting them again, they are hideous.

It has been suggested to me that I should consider laminating them and using ‘nano’ tape to stick them on as it doesn’t leave a residue. I had a thought perhaps to get some magnetic sticky tape to do the doors, and then sticky tape for the rear.

Bought Magnetic strip for cab door ones and a thin ali sheet for the rear with 4 suction cups. Cost peanuts, but in 3 or 4 trips I've never used them.
Jeremy

I did consider getting some anyway, but it only encourages them.

I fitted this in the correct position on the motorhome, but whilst traveling through France noticed lots of motorhomes
over 3.5t without them and others stick them anywhere.
Anyway it only matters when your involved in an accident and the police check your motorhome weight!

I fitted this in the correct position on the motorhome, but whilst traveling through France noticed lots of motorhomes
over 3.5t without them and others stick them anywhere.
Anyway it only matters when your involved in an accident and the police check your motorhome weight!
not another paypoad warning :unsure: I WILL GET THE POPCORN OUT:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back