Angles Morts Stickers.

Mine get removed each October simply to reduce the potential for a difference in colour occurring due to gradual degradation by UV light on the bodywork paint.

Davy

There must be a simple solution for alloy bodies.

Could a thin piece of tin be stuck on painted to match but with an easy to remove adhesive?

hi guys . i have a bike ( electric ) & always respect drivers when on the road BUT some bike riders take the p--s & think the road ONLY belongs to them riding 2 abreast on our narrow lines making it hard & dangerous to pass .cheyenne

Cyclists claim priority on the roads and on the footpath, even when the latter is NOT a shared facility. And, if you are a 15 stone+ Lycra clad male, spattered in mud from your trail riding on your very expensive MTB, who is capable of riding along a footpath at over 20mph, you should be able to ride on the road, not through the pedestrains. But Chris Boardman et al refuse to condemn this vandalism and/or push for appropriate sanctions

I do ride a bike, and I also passed a Cycling Proficiency Test. If you have to ride on a pedestrain footpath, get a bike with stabilisers and no gears, or a mobility scooter

Steve

Absotively.

HGV’s, yes I see the point. Our MH 7 metre long and 4.500KG. There are many other makes longer than our 7mtr MH which are 3.500KG which can do the same damage as a 4.500KG MH to an individual. Stupid law!

How about sticking it on the bikes handlebars?

Just come back from France and was talking to a m/h owner who found peelable/reusable versions for his A class.Didnt have the name to hand.

Just come back from France and was talking to a m/h owner who found peelable/reusable versions for his A class.Didnt have the name to hand.
That is what I was meaning in my post #32 but couldn't think of the right type name.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back