Annie and Sue's secret is out.

yorkslass

Annie and Sue's secret is out.

Vodka gives you energy.

It's official....:Margarita_Cocktail_ say's King's College.

Ooh, mine's a double then... cheers! :Margarita_Cocktail_

Your just so cheeky as it happens we didn't like the taste complan of so Vodka and red bull it is then.:b0212::b0221::b0202:

Molly 3;n5325 said:
Give me a glass of Charlie's malt anytime .

Get yer hand in yer pocket and buy your own malt party at your new van for the christening :Nerd_with_Glasses_E don't you see the resemblance in the emoji lol

The only trouble with vodka is it may give you energy but it takes it away the morning after with vengeance.

:White_Thumbs_Down_S:Bandage_Emoji::Hot_Coffee_Emoji::Hot_Coffee_Emoji::Hot_Coffee_Emoji::Hot_Coffee_Emoji::Hot_Coffee_Emoji::Thumbs_Up_Hand_Sign

We do try not to think about that until it's way too late ??

Campervanannie;n5426 said:
We do try not to think about that until it's way too late ??

and by that time i thinking about it for the next 3 days.......:Flushed_Face_Emoji::Margarita_Cocktail_:Margarita_Cocktail_:Sleeping_Emoji:

Hey Sue, could you practice your Moderator powers by moving this thread to off-topic chat?

Admin;n5440 said:
Hey Sue, could you practice your Moderator powers by moving this thread to off-topic chat?

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit but really really funny.:Smiling_Face_with_T:Smiling_Face_with_T:Smiling_Face_with_T

Thought that was where I'd put it, mind it was early. Will give it a go.

Last edited:
Wully;n5485 said:
There seems to be more prefects than pupils around here fix that tie boy ?

There needs to be with me you Sue and a few others from the naughty corner. :Smiling_Face_with_T

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back