Another defection from MHF's

rayrecrok

Another defection from MHF's

H1.

Another from MHF's and fruitcakes via Barry D recommend..

ray.

Welcome aboard, a wise choice :Smiling_Face_Emoji:

I thought I would like to give it a go as well after barryd's recommendation. Looking forward to seeing what is going on.
PS I have had ago at changing the default avatar and have followed the instructions but nothing happens when I hover over the default one.

rayc;n7425 said:
I thought I would like to give it a go as well after barryd's recommendation. Looking forward to seeing what is going on.
PS I have had ago at changing the default avatar and have followed the instructions but nothing happens when I hover over the default one.

Give it another try please.

Hi Ray, Hi Ray.

rayrecrok;n7420 said:
H1.

ray.

Ray, you were proved right with your original prediction when it was sold to VS.

And there's more !........ registered earlier today, good to see old faces and looking forward to new ones. :-D

Piers

aka dghr272

Thanks everyone..
Steve and Sharon how you going on and have you chopped down that bloody tree stump yet? it could have killed me:Smiling_Face_with_H

ray n sandra

rayrecrok;n7420 said:
H1.

ray.

Welcome aboard Ray.

If my memory serves me right we met several years ago at one of Magbrin’s meets/gatherings at Brin, near Inverness. I seem to recall that you had, or were going to, deliver some fishing tackle to somebody in Edinburgh en route.

i used to be on MHF but moved over to the brighter side a long while back. I think you’ll find that you have made a good move coming here - Phil (Admin) is a great guy and he and his family are motorhomers themselves and are really involved in forum activities, including attending most of the meets, unlike the MHF owners.

Tony

Hi
Just joined.
It is good to see names I recognise from MHF.
Regards
p-c

rayrecrok;n7488 said:
Thanks everyone..
Steve and Sharon how you going on and have you chopped down that bloody tree stump yet? it could have killed me:Smiling_Face_with_H

ray n sandra

Where there's blame there's a claim :Smiling_Face_Emoji:

Just in from MHF.
Not sure if I'm properly subscribed or not but will find out I guess.
Joe
"JoeHymer" from Ireland

Hello and welcome to all of you

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back