Another Motorhomer Pony Express Request.

Pauljenny

Altrincham to East Algarve..
One box .. 5.2 kilos..
45 x 39 X 22 cm
Couriers can't process our request because we have a PO. Box number, rather than a geographic address.
If you're coming down.. We could meet up anywhere.
Gratitude shown in the usual way.

Dunno, Trixie.
Life's a mystery.
Thanks for your concern

thought there was some posts on this yesterday....where have the disappeared to?????
Mmmm, I thought so too, anyway we are not even chancing crossing the Channel at the moment, else we would have gladly done at least part of the service ....... sorry Paul

That's our trouble, Dave. We could quarantine in Leeds, but not Altrincham..
Both are risky areas.
With a wrinkly Diabetic and a Wheezy post pneumonia , it's not on.
Where running out of blood test accessories and other stuff , unavailable over here.
Thanks for your concern.

You've probably looked at all the courier options, but on face value this outfit seems to pass the first hurdle ...........🤔

You've probably looked at all the courier options, but on face value this outfit seems to pass the first hurdle ...........🤔
Thanks.
I'll give it a try, Dave. I

When in Spain, pull off the motorway into a small town ..
Look for a Hostal.. it's their version of a transport cafe.
Cheap lunches, proper ,non- Makro food, at great prices.
The motorway cafes are as bad as those in the UK.

Oh, ...

Don't call into the roadside places signed as,
" Clubs "
They are brothels.
The food is good, though... Allegedly.

Still working on that one, Phil.

Paul stop buying stuff and trying to get people to drop it off to you if you’re lonely just say

[QUOTE="Wully, post: 198217, member: 53"
Paul stop buying stuff and trying to get people to drop it off to you if you’re lonely just say
😁
[/QUOTE]
If only it was that simple Wully,
I'd be a rich man and not have a care in the world.
The truth is that we've stayed here too long. We've been advised not to go back.
The only 2 places we could quarantine are Trafford and Leeds.. both on the red list
Busy sorting out the Ins and outs, and hope to have a partial answer tomorrow.
Could be worse, though.🤞

Paul wish I had your problem I had to turn the heating on tonight. And it’s been Chucking it down all day I’d love to find an excuse to take a jolly and deliver your Parcels .

Paul wish I had your problem I had to turn the heating on tonight. And it’s been Chucking it down all day I’d love to find an excuse to take a jolly and deliver your Parcels .

Ah, but like me you now live in an infested land and can’t visit anyone.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back