For a variety of reasons I think that (ahead) we will want to sell
I hope not for severl years maybe 5.
Given our lifestyle I think selling to a dealer will be best
so A second hand good quality MoHo first registered 2006
Bought by us in 2010..50,000 milles
4 Berth Solar Gasit rear fixed bed
Or auction
Ideas welcome !

Bit early to make a guess at price....five years may make a huge difference? Maybe put a notice in it when you are driving around ( soon/one day!!) and someone may be interested.
Post it on here and WC as someone might also be thinking of changing in a few years?

Thanks Ruth,
Covid generally and Death of a fello expat (nearly80) has prompted me to look ahead.
As you post maybe too far ahead.
Hoping to get more years as I am fine..But a real problem for Nida on her own to try to sell
other avenues possible.
As others have posted priced good maybe now but we aim for 2 or 3 big summer trips before selling

• Hugs
Reactions: Rec
Keep planning those trips, have a " how to" file for Nida and also a list of those who would help is about all you can do this far ahead.
Are you maybe overplanning on a bad day?
The current situation has a way of making us think negative thoughts if we don't fight it. Have to be sensible but not panic? 🤗🤗

Let’s not worry about tomorrow, let’s not worry about tomorrow, tomorrow never comes.

I’d put a video up of that, if I could remember how.🥺

I've been thinking along similar lines We've not used ours for 12 mths now and it isn't likely that we'll get to use it this year so when the weather improves & lock downs lifted I'll need to make a decision

Keep planning those trips, have a " how to" file for Nida and also a list of those who would help is about all you can do this far ahead.
Are you maybe overplanning on a bad day?
The current situation has a way of making us think negative thoughts if we don't fight it. Have to be sensible but not panic? 🤗🤗
see Conversation
I've been thinking along similar lines We've not used ours for 12 mths now and it isn't likely that we'll get to use it this year so when the weather improves & lock downs lifted I'll need to make a decision
Still planning to use for the posted 5 years or so. But so very difficult for Nida (my wife) to deal with the motorhome if I am Dead
No such plans as yet :unsure: :eek: :alien:

Reactions: Rec

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back