Anyone watch the 10 oclock news on BBC1 last night?

GMJ

There was an article on it about B***** and they visited South Lytchett Caravan Park and interviewed a pair of motorhomers in their MH.

It starts at 8.30 mins in on BBC iPlayer...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m0003mp5/bbc-news-at-ten-28032019

...but may only be 'live' for today!

Anyone on here?

Graham
smile.gif

How great to see the media taking an interest in motorhomers! (y)
In all honesty Graham, I'd be quite surprised if it was anyone on here because, thanks to all the info in various threads from members who follow the daily .gov.uk releases, we're all a fair bit better informed than this. Most of us are already organised with our IDPs, green cards and pet passports, etc.

How great to see the media taking an interest in motorhomers! (y)
In all honesty Graham, I'd be quite surprised if it was anyone on here because, thanks to all the info in various threads from members who follow the daily .gov.uk releases, we're all a fair bit better informed than this. Most of us are already organised with our IDPs, green cards and pet passports, etc.

Not me, still enjoying Spain and TBH I have not made any firm plans to get organised. I now truly believe that B. will never get sorted. If the poo hits the fan then I guess a mad dash to get over the channel.

I met a couple over here that are staying until June and are not the slightest bit worried. I just feel agrieved that politicians are trying to spoil my holiday.

Did a Moderator delete my post reply or did I not post it ?
Curious
:rolleyes:

Did a Moderator delete my post reply or did I not post it ?
Curious
:rolleyes:
Deleted,
From the terms and conditions which you have agreed to
This is not a website about politics and political posts or links to websites with political posts are not allowed. Posts are allowed about how a political action impacts on motorhomers, but not about the rights or wrongs of the political action or the people controlling it.

They should be fined and banished to Spain for wearing matching grey crocks. ?

• Funny
Reactions: 2cv
Deleted,
From the terms and conditions which you have agreed to
This is not a website about politics and political posts or links to websites with political posts are not allowed. Posts are allowed about how a political action impacts on motorhomers, but not about the rights or wrongs of the political action or the people controlling it.
Fair enough

The interviewees have obviously done no homework so it was just more confusion!
Yes it’s a pity they didn’t interview people who were A bit more clued up. But then that’s what the media want as clued up people don’t make for a good scare story.

Don’t know if anyone remembers my , Don’t blame me, I voted remain, tee shirt? I put it in the window of the van yesterday, I got a look of sympathy from Germans, an odd look from Portuguese and the finger from the French. Nice to know who your friends are .

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back