Are my batteries on last legs?

Lithium Batteries have a number of advantages, but they are still just a source of power. You can run a romoska or slow cooker perfectly fine on a Lead Acid based setup. My last camper was an LPG-free zone, and I cooked on Electric (2kW Induction) and heated the Water on Electric (2kW 240V Element) as well as having a 240V Fridge.
And not a Lithium battery in sight (ran on 3 x 215Ah Lead Carbon AGMs at a cost of under a single 100Ah Lithium at that time)
I see your point but I don't have the space or payload for 3 AGMs so I guess I'll have to decide whether to reduce costal and remain economical on power usage or pay the money and go wild on lithium. I'm meeting Phil shortly so will decide after that conversation. I do, however, appreciate everyone's input

I see your point but I don't have the space or payload for 3 AGMs so I guess I'll have to decide whether to reduce costal and remain economical on power usage or pay the money and go wild on lithium. I'm meeting Phil shortly so will decide after that conversation. I do, however, appreciate everyone's input
:)
It wasn't a suggestion to you to get 3 AGMs that size, it was an observation that to use a lot of power it is not necessary to have Lithium as people are inclined to think nowadays.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back