Are you going anywhere next weekend?

The laird

Rally Organiser

We’re shooting off fri/sat night to get a break so im geared up for the FROG GET TOGETHER 👍😀

We will be in Scotland the week before the frog meet touring finishing at the frog 👍

Gordon, I’ll be starting off as soon as I get the van back from paint shop. He says Wednesday, so let’s call that Friday.
I’ll be leaving here, Northampton, on Saturday morning, taking a steady drive up to you, could be with you Monday, Tuesday 25/26. I’m happy to give a hand if needed

Gordon, I’ll be starting off as soon as I get the van back from paint shop. He says Wednesday, so let’s call that Friday.
I’ll be leaving here, Northampton, on Saturday morning, taking a steady drive up to you, could be with you Monday, Tuesday 25/26. I’m happy to give a hand if needed
Look forward to meeting up safe journey

Tomorrow we are off to The Gower for 4 nights, staying near Port Eynon. Looking forward to some bracing sea air; some walks; and some seadide fish and chips
smile.gif

Then we have to move up closer to Swansea for 4 nights as Mrs GMJ has her 6 monthly drugs infusion at Morriston Hospital on a week Monday. She has MS and would not be able to get there for 8.30am so we turn the visit into a MH trip. The campsite is only 20mins from the hospital.

Graham
smile.gif

Working unfortunately have to do a quick trip to Northern Ireland out on the 3am ferry Saturday then back at noon

Cheers mate many thanks indeed
Instructions may follow😁👍

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back