Artificial Lawns

Annie I saw that yesterday as a lot of people have that

I googled it and apparently what they say is it tends to be the cheaper stuff if you buy a good quality artificial grass they don’t get as hot , I personally don’t see the point of plastic grass . 😏

I personally don’t see the point of plastic grass .
I laid artificial grass 8 yrs ago and apart from a few weeds we haven't had to touch it. Have had comments like how do you manage to keep your lawn looking so good when your never at home. Thats the point of it the temps in post 1 explains why birds love to sunbath on it Wood Pigeons, Black Birds, Sparrows etc spend hrs lying with wings spread out some thing I've never seen on a real lawn.

I have a fairly large plot so laid artificial grass on about 20% of it about 5 years ago I also have an area about the same size of natural grass hadn't noticed molly avoiding it but will keep an eye on it mine is laid on soil with a weed membrane & seems to be cool when the grandkids are playing on it ,
Incidentally noticed a garden centre using offcuts as hanging basket liner have tried it myself this year seems to be working ok and looks really neat

What do you say to an MP laying turf (or turf substitutes) ...."GREENSIDE UP !"
But I suppose an MP would pay someone else and then claim expenses !

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back