Autogas 2000

The laird

Rally Organiser

Arrived Friday the 3rd for Alugas installations ,waited a short time as we were early
Into workshop new hoses fitted and advice given and taken,spent a fair bit here ,great service and advice ,discount for motorhomer.com
Owner had a great bleather with him .he asked where we were heading ,replied we are looking for a site nearby to get to know the van etc ,why not stay here as you’ve spent a fair bit money there’s hook up nothing else and the yard is cctv covered ,here’s my home no if you require anything.
Pub 5 doors down ,so took him up on offer ,went to the dog and gun had a great meal and a few bevvys .very reasonable .
Headed off this am and are sitting at the dalton arms ,glasson for a birthday meal with the mrs tonight and a few drinks no doubt
Autogas 2000 I would highly recommend them and use again
Well done Autogas 2000
We are having a great run of luck at last
Happy bunnies we are

Last edited:
I also used Autogas 2000, Chris was very helpful and his technician was a great guy, they are both straight talking Northerners that you can trust, for good advice an honest price and qulaity work. Wish all operations in te motorhome service industry were as good!

Couldnt fault them at all even Wendy in office think I’m right with her name was bloody great with us

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back