Bailey approach autograph

Carrotts

We have the above Moho. On the habitation door. There are 3 hinges. The top one looks as if it has a pin going through it or top bottom caps. The middle and lower ones have a hole Possibly where a pin or caps should be. Any one any ideas. For two weeks have tried Bailey. Answer someone will phone you back. Ditto time Bailey/ prima parts. Phone just rings.

You should definitely have pins in every hinge.
If any are missing then need replacing ASAP - if the door doesn't hang loose then the must be something in top and bottom.
One of the pics looks as if it might have a pin lower down.
I'd say that that the top side of every hinge should have a cap to keep water out as well. At a push you could use some sealant.

I would agree with Mark.
If that were my van I would ASAP just see if I could drop a couple of nails (or maybe allen keys if no nail available?)in where the pins look like they should be just to keep things aligned (if there is only the top hinge pinned, that is going to be under a lot of stress as the door moves)

Thank you all for your reply’s. Have found a site prima leisure . (Bailey). Ordered pins And end caps. One job done 972 to go. Brian.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back