Bansko , Bulgaria - ski break parkup (Blog1)

Sounds as if you have been looked after in hospital and at lest you now know what's wrong. So a few days rest. Hope your on the mend soon (y)

Reactions: Rec
Sorry to read of your carbon monoxide.

Just out of interest, how did you get on at the hospital please?

The reason I ask is that when I lived in the Caribbean, I drove a neighbour to the nearest hospital in an emergency and they wouldn't let him past reception until they had his payment card details. 😳

Feeling a bit better. I might even set off on my travels again by the weekend. Hi rubble winds and rain today. No sitting outside on the deck chair lol

Good morning Gerry. Yes feeling a fair bit better but doc advised no driving a couple more days. I had the gas checked and fixed and put a fresh bottle on.

but I’m getting very low pressure.
We are going into Warner tines so I’m not too fussed BUT it’s annoying!

ive ordered one of those single portable hot plates to cook on , saves gas and such.
Also got a solar heater shower bag which will be ideal for those hot days to conserve gas for when I need it!

next stops, probably back to Austria or Switzerland. I love both 👍

That's good you are getting better. Can't help regarding low pressure with gas. Put a post up about it great knowledge on this site. And someone will be able to help. Keep posts and pics coming. Gerry (y)

Reactions: RCW
I think that the large carpark below the gondola behind happy end allows motorhome parking

Reactions: RCW
That's good you are getting better. Can't help regarding low pressure with gas. Put a post up about it great knowledge on this site. And someone will be able to help. Keep posts and pics coming. Gerry (y)
Thank
You mate the kind regards. Your always welcome a bbq and a beer. It’s in the garage getting sorted again .

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back