Bentley Motorhome Owners Club

It was lovely to see Bill & Susie on the road again and looking so well.

Reactions: 2cv
We’ve had a few potential members recently who tried joining by simply clicking the fb request to join the group. Please use the e mail bentleymotorhomeclub@gmail.com if wishing to join. We keep the group closed to avoid the problems that we had a while ago with an open forum. New members who own or have owned Bentleys always very welcome.

I think that we found a new member yesterday. Couldn’t believe it when we saw another Ochre, I think that there are only 8 in existence. This means that at least a quarter of all the Ochres in the world are on the IOM at present.

69572775-A43A-411E-8DE9-3FFEDA235B74.jpeg9ADF0EC4-3B2D-49BC-AEFB-DCB9A7360C57.jpeg

Guinness Book of Records, Bill...?

No wonder that they only built 8.....
I'm told that they're a bu99er to keep clean...!

• Funny
Richard Bentley made a cracking job of tarting up our Indigo. Photos are on the EDM website, under " vehicles for sale ". It's down as sold.
Bad news is that it let down the new owners, with that electrical fault on the hydraulic autoshift pump.
It certainly wouldn't have got us back to UK.

Richard Bentley made a cracking job of tarting up our Indigo. Photos are on the EDM website, under " vehicles for sale ". It's down as sold.
Bad news is that it let down the new owners, with that electrical fault on the hydraulic autoshift pump.
It certainly wouldn't have got us back to UK.

It certainly looks good in the pictures. I’m sure that Richard will see that the problems are sorted. I would have had an auto had one been available, perhaps I was lucky to end up with a manual.

Why have they got different rear light set ups ?

Because they were made individually and not on a production line there are many subtle differences. I bought mine ready made, but know many who visited the factory and specified differences during the build.

We’ve had quite a few new joiners to the club recently, so just a reminder to anyone here on Motorhomer with a Bentley motorhome that they can join as described in post #1 on this thread. All the rallies this year were cancelled, but hopefully depending on the covid situation they can restart next year. The FB group has continued to be very useful for technical issues, and the club has helped potential buyers to find vans.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back