Berlin sites.

sydnsue

Does anyone know where we can stay within striking distance of Berlin. Can only find one possible at a yacht marina but that's 20km outside and availability is limited. Others on park4night show they are shut down.

We stayed at this one in 2016. It had 3A electricity which was weak as hell so I paid for an upgrade to 16A. It is handy for the tube/metro into the centre of Berlin and also close to a restaurant or two and shops from memory.

Just double check that they are still open though as I cant seem to see their website anymore.

We stayed at this one in 2016. It had 3A electricity which was weak as hell so I paid for an upgrade to 16A. It is handy for the tube/metro into the centre of Berlin and also close to a restaurant or two and shops from memory.

Just double check that they are still open though as I cant seem to see their website anymore.
I think this has just reopened but Tegel is quite a distance from the centre. Will probably try it if nothing closer.

...as I say though, its walkable to the subway so you get into the centre very quickly.

Having lived in Berlin I would say that the transport system is so good (and relatively inexpensive) that staying out in places like Tegel, Gatow etc is no problem. Think of London, you can’t stay in the central area!!

Found a site near tram and underground close to centre in Wedding called Plotzensee. 30 euros a night but seems to be the rate round here. Thanks for everyone's help.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back