Big day friday

The laird

Rally Organiser

Well my old girl went last night but Friday we collect the new addition,
Driving to Nottingham Thursday night early hours Friday,rented a one way rental
Collect the new van and head to Autogas at Thirsk for gas work to be carried out
From there thinking on heading over towards Bradford possibly to meet up with someone then a few days dithering about
We are now getting fired up about the HYMER 572 we’ve bought

Hi Gordon we are at Doncaster and the surrounding area over the bank holiday, it will just be a poi or a lay-by but you are more than welcome to join us , A&J

Exciting day today for you Gordon hope to see some pics later enjoy ?

Health and happiness with your new van Gordon and Fi. Happy Travels.

Cheers

H

Enjoy your trip and first adventure put your feet up and let Fiona do the driving get her in at the deep end.

Nice one Gordon nothing like getting good service. On that subject is Fiona with you and is she happy with the service she’s getting in her new van tonight ??

Well wully put it this way nobody has come a knocking ,steadies no doon .the vans a rockin ????????
She is very happy esp wi the van?resp as it’s her birthday today sat

Will try and put some pics and info regarding the van and handover by the dealer
Great experience we’ve had from oak tree motorhomes
Our first van 2005 came from them, dealt with Steve! Still have a chat when we see him at shows, great company we never had a problem with warranty work etc enjoy your van

Our first van 2005 came from them, dealt with Steve! Still have a chat when we see him at shows, great company we never had a problem with warranty work etc enjoy your van
Jason (a ex military guy) was the most thorough hand over I’ve ever encountered including when I was at Peugeot dealers Andy ,the owners son was introduced to us and honest there’s stuff been done to the van I was going to do myself but they have done it,one headlamp had a crazy pave efffect so instead of one new lamp they’ve fitted two new ones ,etc etc the list is growing as we are finding out ,abso bloody delighted. Mate

Great to hear you have picked it up and you are both delighted with it, you will have noticed the extra power and how quiet they are by now, great for long distance touring and nippy in towns.
Wish Fiona a Happy Birthday from us Gordon

Happy birthday to Fiona Gordon and looking forward to seeing the pics of your van

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back