Blow out waste pipe

Hope that’s not meant to be racist
Snowflake is a term used to describe someone who is easily offended. The last time I checked snowflakes did not belong to any race, creed or religion. Snowflakes are made of ice and have no colour.

I wasn't offended, you should hear what he calls me at meets, it is well known that I can light a room up by leaving it :giggle:
Make your mind up. Either you were offended or you weren’t. I’m poised to leap to your defence, or go back to sleep.
This is life at the sharp end of Help the Aged.?

Well I had a blocked waste tank while in France and my tour Guide Full member (Colin) got some fairly stiff electric cable and poke it up the drain pipe from the outside while I poured sink and drain cleaner down all the plug holes earlier after a bit of wiggling the cable about a large egg shaped hair, fir and food ball was ejected and it’s all free flowing again.

Well I had a blocked waste tank while in France and my tour Guide Full member (Colin) got some fairly stiff electric cable and poke it up the drain pipe from the outside while I poured sink and drain cleaner down all the plug holes earlier after a bit of wiggling the cable about a large egg shaped hair, fir and food ball was ejected and it’s all free flowing again.
Your description has created quite a mental image for me. I've decided not to be offended.......

Hi
I’m getting stinky smell from waste , tried all usual things , I now suspect a piece of food is stuck in waste pipe
But cannot get to the pipe to give it a **** *** ( no pun intended) blowing down the waste pipe to dislodge said piece of food
So any help would be most welcome
Any word on the smell from your tank, looking to see if any of the replys done the trick

The waste pipe on my van is just a push fit and normal draining down does not get the contents at the bottom of the tank. I usually put a basin below the outlet and pull off the pipe which releases another 5-10 litres or so. Missus fills a bucket with hot water and Formil or bleach and pours it down the sink. On arrival at home or next stop, I drop the water. I've got a pressure washer with drain cleaner and poke it into the tank and give it a good blast out usually ending up with me soaking as well.
Cheers,
Alan

In the current climate, freedom of speech died quite a while ago.
Hope you get your smelly sink sorted, plenty of good suggestions.
"In the current climate" Now there's a start for a whole new thread? shall we talk re Political correctness - That's more likely to get us shut down

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back