Bluetooth speakers

Kimbowbill

Can anyone recommend a good budget Bluetooth speaker/s there's so many, I bought one ages ago and it lasts about 5 mins, sound rubbish too, Tia, jen

We have one of these - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Portable...680304&hash=item5216093b76:g:2p4AAOSwF0VcKSnT, we'relistening to Classic FM on it just now.

It isn't hi-fi for sure but it isn't bad.

The battery lasts for ages. We tend to listen to bedtime stories on it with the sleep timer set for 30 minutes and it stays turned on all night so that I can just play the internet radio in the morning without having to turn it back on. With that use, we usually get nearly a week of use before needing to re-charge it.

We have an Anker Soundcore Boost. Cost us about £40 but they also do a cheaper version for about £30. Sounds excellent and the Bluetooth connection is reliable

Plus one for the Anker (y)

Buy it from Amazon, you can always return it if you don't think it's up to the job, I'd be surprised if you do return it though :)

Regards,
Del

I have the Soundcore Mini and am surprised at the quality of sound that comes from an item the size of a disposable plastic cup.
Editted just to say it lives in the cup holder on the dash.

I got an Anker SoundCore 2 from Amazon to use in the awning when we listen to the radio via our BT telly. Actually very good and internal battery lasts plenty time. Unfortunately can't charge while it is in use, but not been an issue. Also use it when watching the telly - if you switch between the speakers the difference is very noticeable. Pretty good for £40 - it has a metal case. Bob

My experience is you pays your money and you takes your choice. Bose are excellent and I had a Sanyo one that was very good. The wife has a cheapo from Sainsburys which is also pretty good. I would suggest you go to your local Currys/PC World and try out the ones they have on display. It really depends on how you like to hear your music.

We bought a Music Angel speaker which plugged straight in to the headphones socket on TV (Cello - sound crap) and was so impressed we bought another one which can be daisy chained to original. It is 2x3w or 4x3w daisy chained.
The batteries can last up to 120 hours and can be charged whilst listening.
Checked out E-Bay and they now do Bluetooth ones but the battery life is now down to 30 hours which is still incredibly good so may suit. As they only need 5v charging -dead easy. On E-Bay at £10 with colour of your choice.

Can anyone recommend a good budget Bluetooth speaker/s there's so many, I bought one ages ago and it lasts about 5 mins, sound rubbish too, Tia, jen

See other posts about the Anker Soundcore mini, I can't fault it, battery lasts ages, 99% positive feedback, Amazon £20, plays directly from Micro SD card slot, 3.5mm jack or Bluetooth, all automatic, volume control works track selection, helpline if needed, so simple. Works well with my Vorstik 8 Gb MP3, connection distance is amazing! Get one and enjoy!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back