Borders Event Centre, Kelso. 17-22 September 2020

Biggarmac

Rally Organiser

Only one place left on 25/8/20. There will be a waiting list after the last place is taken.

For those coming. - When you arrive can you please have the exact money in a poly bag along with your contact information. The centre management have asked for the contact details: so two copies of that would be useful.

There will be a waiting list in case anyone drops out. Post on her if you wish to join this list.

Important update. New Scottish Government rules will be adhered to at this camp. No more than 6 people from no more than 2 households can meet inside or outside. This is in addition to the COVID Safety Rules already in place posted by Geeky Philip on 24th June 2020. Stewards will be enforcing these rules.

The NHS Scotland contact tracing app is up and running. Download Protect Scotland from your app store.

Important update. New Scottish Government rules will be adhered to at this camp. No more than 6 people from no more than 2 households can meet inside or outside. This is in addition to the COVID Safety Rules already in place posted by Geeky Philip on 24th June 2020. Stewards will be enforcing these rules.

The NHS Scotland contact tracing app is up and running. Download Protect Scotland from your app store.
Could I just check something?
I hope this question will be clear - if not, please say and I will try and reword... So I understand that as an example, I could not meet you AND Phil at the same time, but does this mean that I can say meet you, and later I can meet Phil - as both times no more than two households?

I am just unclear from the govt info how this would work in terms of if when after you meet someone, when you no longer are meeting them (I know it sounds a strange thing to say, but how close do you need to be to someone to consitute meeting them and how far away until you are not meeting them anymore and can meet someone else? Is it a distance thing? time thing? both? Just want to make sure I am adhering by all the rules!)

Could I just check something?
I hope this question will be clear - if not, please say and I will try and reword... So I understand that as an example, I could not meet you AND Phil at the same time, but does this mean that I can say meet you, and later I can meet Phil - as both times no more than two households?

I am just unclear from the govt info how this would work in terms of if when after you meet someone, when you no longer are meeting them (I know it sounds a strange thing to say, but how close do you need to be to someone to consitute meeting them and how far away until you are not meeting them anymore and can meet someone else? Is it a distance thing? time thing? both? Just want to make sure I am adhering by all the rules!)
It is two households at a time. No time between meetings specified in the new guidance. You are supposed to stay two metres from people who are not in your household.
Looking on the www.gov.scot website the full guidance from 14th September is not yet online.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back