Borders Event Centre, Kelso, Scottish Borders. 17th - 22nd September 2020 (Event limited to 30 vans)

Borders Event Centre, Kelso, Scottish Borders. 17th - 22nd September 2020 (Event limited to 30 vans)
Posted by Biggarmac
Borders Events Centre, Kelso
Thursday, September 17, 2020 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, September 22, 2020 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Biggarmac

Rally Organiser

Borders Event Centre, Kelso. 17- 22 September 2020

****** IMPORTANT UPDATE. *******

As new instructions have been issued by the Scottish Government this rally will be abiding by the new instructions. No more than 6 people from 2 households to meet either inside or outside, there must also be 2m distance between households. This means that people from 2 vans can be in a group talking, but if people from another van joins them they WILL be asked to split up. Remember that we have the instructions already given about this years camps. You should not enter the marked pitch of another unit. Please see the COVID Safety Rules posted by Geeky Philip on 24 June 2020.
If you are unable to stick to the new instructions please do not come. Stewards will be ensuring that all members adhere to the new rules.

THIS RALLY IS LIMITED TO 30 VANS

The Venue

Borders Event Centre
Springwood Park
Kelso
Scottish Borders
TD5 8LS

The coordinates are 55.596520,-2.437265

Kelso

The Borders Events Centre (also known as the Border Union Showground) is located just a short walk from the picturesque town of Kelso in the Scottish Borders. Its cobbled streets and historic buildings are popular with visitors and tourists.
From the site, you can see the outline of the town including Kelso Abbey, Floors Castle and the local point-to-point course. The world famous junction pool on the River Tweed leads visitors from the BEC over the ‘Old Bridge’ and in to the town with its hotels, pubs, restaurants and shops.
The venue is just an hours drive from Edinburgh and 90 minutes from Newcastle and Carlisle making it extremely accessible for the whole of Scotland and Northern England.
The Scottish Borders make for a fantastic holiday destination. Packed with historic houses, museums, distilleries as well as hosting a huge array of sporting events from our world famous Rugby Sevens to horse racing and so much more. Our fine selection of artisan shops and wonderful restaurants are sure to delight you. We have rolling hills, glorious beaches, dramatic woodlands and of course Rivers a plenty. Where else would you rather be than the Scottish Borders?

Dates and Prices

The event will run for 5 nights, from midday on Thursday 17th September 2020 until Tuesday 22nd September 2020.

The cost of this event will be £13 per night (with a minimum of 2 nights),

Pitches

There will be marked pitches to allow for social distancing. Please read the Campsite Covid Safety Rules posted by Phil on 24th June 2020.

Important Information

The toilets and showers will not be available during this camp.
Generators can be used at this rally within our guidelines. link to terms

The postcode takes you to a parkhome site. Follow the signs for Border events centre or use the co - ords. 55.596520. -2.437265

How To Book

Please reply to this thread stating how many nights you would like to attend.

How To Pay

Please pay on arrival at the site, with the correct amount of money for your stay.

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ignore the red pin on the map. The postcode is not near the venue!

The list

1. Meg Macdonald (Biggarmac) (steward)
  2. Philip Tomlinson (Geeky Philip) (set up team)
  3. Lee & Linda (5 nights)
  4. Trotter (set up team)
  5. Scotia with the Dug (Friday and Saturday)
  6. 2CV (5 nights)
  7. Rugbyken (5 nights)
  8. Wully (5 nights)
  9. Alwaysred (4 nights)
  10. Wildebus (2 nights Tu, Fi.)
  11. Chrisb1701 (5 nights)
  12. Old man down (5 nights)
  13. Ian & Cath (3 nights. Sa Su Mo)
  14. Clunegapyears (5 nights)
  15. Ferenza (5 nights)
  16. Royh 28 (3 nights Fr-Su)
  17. Travellingmacks (5 nights)
  18. Richard and Helen (5 nights)
  19. Newfpark ( 4 nights Fi - Mo)
  20. Vandanman (3 nights Fi, Sa, Su)
  21. Samsda (2 nights Fi, Sa )
  22. Izwozral (5 nights)
  23. Tompa (3 nights Th - Su)
  24. David E Simpson (5 nights)
  25. Reg & Val (5 nights)
  26. Earby Mike
  27. Forthpilot (3 nights Th - Su)
  28. Ezzo York

Last edited by a moderator:
Us please.

This time we wont forget the key and family hopefully wont call us away!

Yes please 5 nights 👍

Regards,
Del

Ooh yes please Meg - 5 nights.
I'm long overdue for a trip to Scotland 😊

I'll have a go for this one :)

(might even have my new van for this ;) )

I'll have a go for this one :)

(might even have my new van for this ;) )
Ref # of nights ... Put me down for two please. Which ones don't really matter so if places are filled and someone is only going for 2 or 3 and can only do certain dates, I can do the other dates to free their dates up.

Can I pencil myself in for this meet please. I say pencil me in because I have a somewhat complicated December but hope to make if for 2 or 3 nights at least. Thanks
Peter

In the meantime, if the meet fills up and someone and a reserve list forms then I am happy to bow out. Just let me know,
Peter
Ps It was a complicated September not December Duh!! Its the medication ha ha.

Ignore the red pin on the map. The postcode is not near the venue!

The list

1. Meg Macdonald (Biggarmac)
2. Philip Tomlinson (Geeky Philip)

3. Scotia with the Dug (Friday and Saturday)
4. 2CV (5 nights)
5. Rugbyken (5 nights)
6. Lee & Linda (5 nights)
7. Wully (5 nights)
8. Alwaysred (5 nights)
9. Minisorella (5 nights)
10. Wildebus (? nights)
11. Campervanannie (5 Nights)
Please can you put me down , hopefully will be able to drive by then ...thank you

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back