Branch Attack!

When I damaged my van I found a local ( Essex, near Halstead and Colchester) car Cody repair person who was very good, he rebuild a panel which now looks perfect and also repaired some scratches and polished out a lot of marks on the side.
Definitely worth calling local places.

When I damaged my van I found a local ( Essex, near Halstead and Colchester) car Cody repair person who was very good, he rebuild a panel which now looks perfect and also repaired some scratches and polished out a lot of marks on the side.
Definitely worth calling local places.
Thanks. Got the window replaced today which is great! Just need a decal now

Well done, that was quick, where did you get one from?

Somewhere in Newcastle under Lyme. They sell spares from old vans etc. Can't remember the name though. Nigel found them on line . Still got the dent to sort though🤦‍♀️
It might be helpful for others if you could post the company name or contact details. I'm interested because I would like to find some replacement parts for our motorhome, but anytime I get a price for new parts the costs are outrageous!

I've done a Google search; could it have been KTG Caravans?

You could claim of the next door as the branches of there tree damaged it, folk here do so of the council for overhanging trees.

Eeco caravan windows Halifax make them to pattern
That’s what I was going to say they are just 1 mile from me and always see lots of MH calling in to get windows sorted or they could be having towbars fitted by the guy next door both have a good rep.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back