breakfast

I was going all continental sam some fried Irish soda bread instead. Haggis black pudding bacon square sausage soda bread couple of pepperd eggs. Them sasanachs wouldn’t know a descent bit of grub if it bit them in the arse.

we actually all 10 of us went out for breakfast ( at lunchtime ) today ate it outdoors 18deg on a rooftop terrace in silves, 7/10 s of us had a nice full english consisting of peeled cherry tomatoes, baked beans, mushrooms , 3 rounds of toast fried egg 3 rashers bacon two proper sausage and freshly squeezed orange juice luverly

we actually all 10 of us went out for breakfast ( at lunchtime ) today ate it outdoors 18deg on a rooftop terrace in silves, 7/10 s of us had a nice full english consisting of peeled cherry tomatoes, baked beans, mushrooms , 3 rounds of toast fried egg 3 rashers bacon two proper sausage and freshly squeezed orange juice luverly
We've used that one for many years. They used to put flyers under the wipers.
20% discount.
The place was full of Jocks and Tykes.
Lovely memories.

Ken do you weigh in at the ferry port then weigh in when you return home?😉

I was going all continental sam some fried Irish soda bread instead. Haggis black pudding bacon square sausage soda bread couple of pepperd eggs. Them sasanachs wouldn’t know a descent bit of grub if it bit them in the arse.
I had something like that when I was backpacking the West Highland way, it sustained us all day.👍😀

Marmalade on toast (nae butter) Baileys coffee.😉

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back