Bridge Cameras

Still working it out.
The multiple shoot works well.
Takes several images then processes them in good time

Well, I've picked up a Panasonic Lumix FZ72 for £80 and I'm quite pleased with it from the optics point of view. It has an optical zoom of X60, so twice what my Sony HX200V does and has proved handy already for birding. OK it is a bit old and has no GPS or Wifi but the lens seems to be a proper light sucker. You can even hear the image stabiliser working. I had one of the original Lumix FZ2 cameras in the early 2000's and have a bit of a soft spot for them.

Cheers

H

Well I know my metal bodied Chinon from the 60/70’s has just been an ornament for a few decades but sounds like my film Nikon is as well lol. Reading this thread has reminded me I should have a Fuji Finepix somewhere, to be honest I only ever use my iPhone for pics these days although I do appreciate how rewarding photography can be, did a bit many years ago.
Hope your new camera gives you great service 👍

This thread reminded me to dig out my Pentax K100D DSLR. Dated now (bought in 2006) but still works fine :)
Don't take anywhere near enough pictures to justify updating (and it does have a nice Telephoto lens as well I can use)

Thanks.
It seems my fully functional canon dslr is only worth about £25 from london camera exchange.
Park cameras quoted ..not interested.
I will check mpb but I anticipate similar.
The lens may be worth more but not an acceptable value.
As for buying..I prefer new !
Just checked mpb...nothing of interest to buy.
Selling to them
Camera £21 lens maybe £25 No thanks
They offered me £120.00 for Canon 1D MK3, I sold it on ebay £650.00! Camera bodies are not worth anything to them only lenses.

Regards,
Del

Don’t forget these companies need to make a profit, turn over the camera quickly to keep their profits up and pay tax on their profits.
Did I mention their need to make a profit?

Still investigating my sony.
Have now managed to copy images via wifi.
I needed the "imaging edge" app.
Then easy peasy and photoss copy to a subfolder suitably created and named

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back