British Superbikes

We Luv Freedom

Hi All,,,,,
I will be in the Motorhome for 4 x nights at a time at The British Superbikes this month at Oulton Park & Donington Park,,,, Any other Superbikers going ??? ,,🤔

Hi All,,,,,
I will be in the Motorhome for 4 x nights at a time at The British Superbikes this month at Oulton Park & Donington Park,,,, Any other Superbikers going ??? ,,🤔
I'll be watching from our motorhome, but on the telly 😄. Have a good time, it's been an exciting series so far!

We are going to Oulton. When I say ‘we’ that is me and my mate as opposed to my partner ‘Julie’.

We are going to Oulton. When I say ‘we’ that is me and my mate as opposed to my partner ‘Julie’.
The Mrs cant do Oulton due to work but is doing Donington,,, So my sister is coming over from the Isle of Man to Oulton,,, i,m on Row "G" on the campsite if u wanna give us a shout,,,, Look for the van Numberpate ( TT 10M GM ) 👍

The Mrs cant do Oulton due to work but is doing Donington,,, So my sister is coming over from the Isle of Man to Oulton,,, i,m on Row "G" on the campsite if u wanna give us a shout,,,, Look for the van Numberpate ( TT 10M GM ) 👍
I’m in row U. No. Plate HX 66 AFO ( unless i get private plate on in time . Arriving Friday, leaving Mon.

Looks like might just manage a proverbial beer 🍺 then ... I.m there from Thurs lunchtime .. My sisters lad has just raced the Manx Gp ...
Some air! 😮

Mmm this is a trip id like to do one year, my local is Oulton... but I'm retired so like the idea of a few days at each event.
Is it expensive to "camp" at each event?

Mmm this is a trip id like to do one year, my local is Oulton... but I'm retired so like the idea of a few days at each event.
Is it expensive to "camp" at each event?
Hiya Guys...
Got my tickets in front if me so just checking the price & it is £73 per person which includes:- Entry to circuit from Thurs lunchtime to Monday lunchtime / 4 x nights camping with loo & shower facilities / Entry to the pits area / Evening entertainment at the Clubhouse .... it's a brill atmosphere & made many friends .. if in doubt just give it a try 💃🕺...

Reactions: 2cv
Hiya Guys...
Got my tickets in front if me so just checking the price & it is £73 per person which includes:- Entry to circuit from Thurs lunchtime to Monday lunchtime / 4 x nights camping with loo & shower facilities / Entry to the pits area / Evening entertainment at the Clubhouse .... it's a brill atmosphere & made many friends .. if in doubt just give it a try 💃🕺...
Oh yea forgot to mention the camping includes motorhomes or caravans ...

Hiya Guys...

Thanks for the info. Hopefully we may get to some of these next year.

Oh yea forgot to mention the camping includes motorhomes or caravans ...
Sounds like a good trip...think I might have some next season.
🏍🙋🏻‍♂️
Ps can one still wear bike leathers in the MH? Asking for a friend 😂😂😂

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back