Brittany Ferries

Thanks for the kind offer.

Change off plan registered and got my own club voyage account for Spain £180 but saved roughly the same with a few discounts and a dog friendly cabin to Santander next year. So anyone going to Spain I have a discount code

Change off plan registered and got my own club voyage account for Spain £180 but saved roughly the same with a few discounts and a dog friendly cabin to Santander next year. So anyone going to Spain I have a discount code
Looked at going to Spain this way many times but never been able to get dog friendly cabin . There again I don't tend to plan very far ahead .
Is it reasonably inexpensive to cancel ? Also curious about facilities for dog . Got Amsterdam-Newcastle ferry once and toilet area was almost inaccessible

Looked at going to Spain this way many times but never been able to get dog friendly cabin . There again I don't tend to plan very far ahead .
Is it reasonably inexpensive to cancel ? Also curious about facilities for dog . Got Amsterdam-Newcastle ferry once and toilet area was almost inaccessible
For France, there is a choice of fare options with various levels of flexibility on amendment/cancellation. I assume that the same probably applies to crossings to Spain. I am not a dog owner, but on one France/UK ferry discovered an area of open deck set aside as a dog exercise/toilet area.

For France, there is a choice of fare options with various levels of flexibility on amendment/cancellation. I assume that the same probably applies to crossings to Spain. I am not a dog owner, but on one France/UK ferry discovered an area of open deck set aside as a dog exercise/toilet area.
There was a very small area for dogs on the Amsterdam ferry . Think my dog thought he was still indoors and wouldn't do anything . Lifted him over a fence and he did his stuff .
Access to the area was bad . Very steep , open , typical ship staircase . Maybe not physically possible to provide an alternative ?
Not a good experience

For comparison I have just looked at Brittany Ferries out on the last sailing this year (Nov) and back on the first crossing next year discount is £144. The discount varies with the time of year.

There was a very small area for dogs on the Amsterdam ferry . Think my dog thought he was still indoors and wouldn't do anything . Lifted him over a fence and he did his stuff .
Access to the area was bad . Very steep , open , typical ship staircase . Maybe not physically possible to provide an alternative ?
Not a good experience
Brittany Ferries have lifts from most vehicle decks, but on at least some ferries not from the main freight deck on which motorhomes are often loaded. Hopefully, a dogowner with experience of BF to Spain will be along soon; otherwise, why not call BF with your queries?

I've not used Brittany ferries or the other lot since they treated their staff appallingly
My choice only
I've not used any other ferry company than BF for at least 30 yrs mainly because Plymouth is 45 mls from home. But having said that all their crew we have dealings with are like friends and always have a smile when helping us. as for the other lot I'm with You

Good Day Wully Could you please send me the discount code for BF please as im booking a place for next year
Many thanks Johhnyboy

Evening Wully,

We're traveling to Spain next June and if your kind offer of a code is still open it would be much appreciated.

Back